6 Duror , StreetPacific Pines, Qld 4211Sold
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY ANDREW COLLEY
House Sold - StreetPacific Pines, Qld
This MASSIVE 45sq, POTENTIAL DUAL LIVING, QUEENSLANDER exudes the charm and grace of elegant homes of the past yet offers contemporary and expansive living in an outstanding, elevated location.
This stately 7-bedroom house has an abundance of period style features, yet boasts modern conveniences and is blessed with sweeping suburban views from wrap around verandas.
The property commands an imposing street presence and behind the secure fencing, you will find a private courtyard with automatic gates giving secure parking for a boat or caravan.
Effortlessly flowing from the grand living room is a deep front veranda, which continues along both flanks of the property, offering a lovely spot to sit and admire the views, while watching the world go by.
Inside, you will find an immaculate home of grand proportions, with soaring ceilings, large windows and polished timber floors.
painstakingly maintained and affording unparralled accommodation for larger extended families. Perhaps even a home business, with the scope for income producing dual accommodation from a potential (subject to council approval) palatial two-bedroom apartment. (Check out AIRBNB)
On the ground floor there is a double garage (potential living room) with three rooms running off. Two of which could be bedrooms and the third, with concealed plumbing in place is ideal for a kitchen. A private entrance and own garden
This is your opportunity to secure a truly outstanding property that comes with a potential lucrative income to match, to be enjoyed now and for years to come.
* 7 large bedrooms all with wardrobes and ceiling fans
* 4 bedrooms upstairs and 3 downstairs
* Formal lounge/media room
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Solid Pine flooring to first floor
* Verandas on 3 sides plus a huge balcony provides extensive outdoor living with superb views
* Double lock up garage (potential living room for dual occupancy)
* Off street parking for 5 cars
* Stained glass front door
* Chef’s kitchen with extended benchtops and stainless steel oven
* Four stepped cornice
* 832m2 block with colour bond fencing
* Hard standing for a caravan or boat behind secure electric remotely operated gate
* Under house storage and under stairs storage
* Potential 2-bedroom unit with kitchen and lounge
* Ceiling fans to living areas
Pacific Pines is a peaceful area with nearby parks, bike ways, skateboard park, terrific local facilities including the Town Centre with shops including Woolworth’s, a medical Centre, tavern, Jetts 24-hour Gym. Excellent primary schools, including Jubilee and Park Lake. Plus, Pacific Pines State High school. Private schools at nearby Upper Coomera include, Assisi Catholic College, St Stephens and Coomera Anglican. A short 5-minute drive takes you to the M1, Westfield shopping Centre and Helensvale train station connecting to Brisbane are both 10 minutes away.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage