13 Manra , WayPacific Pines, Qld 4211Sold
SOLD BY ANDREW COLLEY
House Sold - WayPacific Pines, Qld
If you demand perfection, on every level, the meticulous presentation strikes you from the moment you see this elegant house, and the character is evident at every turn, creating a haven which is warmly appealing. The elevated ridge position affords outstanding views from a gorgeous outdoor entertainment area and a stunning private pool. What a spectacular oasis to relax in with friends.
This is a home built with comfort and entertaining in mind; from the cozy lounge/media room to the massive open plan living/dining area, this is a property that will accommodate even the largest of social gatherings with grace and ease.
This family home has the Wow factor and impresses from the moment you enter. There is distance and intimacy from one living area to another. The back yard is tastefully landscaped and is simply perfect for lovers of ‘set and forget’ gardens.
A practical family home or an enviable party house, you choose!
– 4 bedrooms all with wardrobes and ceiling fans
– 2 reverse cycle air conditioning and heating units in the master bedroom and family room
– 1.7 kw Solar power
– Electric hot water system
– 6m x 3.2m in ground pool with glass fencing
– Huge under roof tiled and decked entertaining area with marvelous views
– Cafe blinds to under roof alfresco area, ceiling fan
– Hard standing for a 5m Caravan, Boat or Trailer
– Insulated roof space
– Double auto lock up garage
– Lockable under house storage
– Stunning terraced back yard provides an intimate and private space with mature shrubs and trees including many fruit trees, a veggie patch plus room for the kid’s trampoline
– Family bathroom with shower
– Master bedroom with renovated en suite shower room
Manra Way is perfectly located within the catchment to the popular Pacific Pines primary school plus many other state and private schools including Jubilee Primary are within easy reach. Westfield Shopping Centre, the M1 for access to Brisbane, (approx. 45 minutes) and the train station at Helensvale are all close by. It’s just 25 mins to Main Beach and 35 mins to the Gold Coast Airport.
This is your opportunity to secure a truly outstanding property that comes with a lifestyle to match, to be enjoyed now and for years to come.
Contact the listing agent ANDREW COLLEY FOR INSPECTION TIMES 0488 217 803
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage